Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vamosaver

Sometimes, you have to be bold and firm about what you want. One of my motto of my life is live your life with no regrets. No matter what happen in the end, at least you have done your part, and again who knows right? And I'm referring in relationship stuff. You'll never know what is the outcome, and maybe you'll be surprised how life could turn up.

For some passerby, I won't hate you but wish you nothing but the best. *Someone like you by Adele is in the air* Those memories I will treasure in a very precious place in my part.

Much blessed and well, Vamosaver :)

2 comments:

  1. Browsed through all your blogs. Wonder if time could turn back, would you make the same decision i.e. living up to others expectations? Have you now found the one you can rely on?

    ReplyDelete