Friday, May 22, 2009

Just my luck

Well, this is the very first blog of mine. Actually i have the intention to start a blog, especially during my trip as a student exchange in japan. hmm, maybe i'll write one blog about my fantastic trip in Japan.

Okay, it's continue my topic today. I mean where's my luck? At this moment, i am thinking that all my lucks in my entire life had been used up. Or, do i really have any luck? Maybe i'm a 100% luck-less people. Oh, how pathetic i'm.

This morning, i checked my results for my reappeal matriculation. Again, i got the same result. 'Dukacita dimaklumkan anda tidak berjaya.' Actually i don't put high hopes in it, even if i really get it i also not sure whether i'm going for it. But still, my spm result is not that good like straight a 1, but it's not that bad at least i get straight As. i think that i had applied for about ten sholarship but all in vain. At least you give me a matriculation right? Just show me that i'm not that bad luck. Currently i'm studying in form 6. Form 6 is not that bad actually but what makes me worry is that i'm afraid that it's too tough for me and i can't cope with it. Everyone keep on assuring me with ' if you think you can, you can ' and etc but nah, deep down, i'm still worrying. I never think that choosing your own path could be this difficult. Anyway, is form 6 my choice? Not really actually. No jpa scholarship, no matriculation, what's left is form 6. College? nah. i'm still not that mature for it. Besides, other people pay rm 10000++ for A-level but i only paid rm 100 for form 6.

Till now, i am still wondering about the same moot ques. Where's my luck? I never win anything in a lucky draw, teachers hate me, i always fall down, i look terrible everyday(thanks to my hair), well, the list is endless.

Anyhow, there's still remnants of my luck. I have a 'magnum' dad, a ever-so-cute mom, (i'm kinda reluctant to include my sis but she'll freak out if i don't,so..) my cute and pretty sis. I have plenty of great friends who i truly appreciate. The best damn thing that ever happenned to me was i got the chance to goto japan for two solid weeks as a an exchange student for FREE. haha.

Still, the bad part of my life outweigh the good ones. I heard about the law of universe( i'm not sure about the name ) which states that if you think positively, you'll get the positive result. So now, i'm finger-crossed, hoping for my obsure luck will appear SOON.

5 comments:

  1. Things might not go smooth as what we want. Anyway, I still think that your "LUCK" is still with you. it is juts matter of time for you to discover that. One thing very obvious is, at least you had went to JAPAN for 2 weeks and is FREE.

    ALL the best ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun always think abt luck la.. it doesn't help.. what u can do is study hard from now and score and build ur own world.. anyway... do ur best and i wish u all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss chia's Law of universe. LOL
    By the way, I believe it will work.
    So just tell urself that ur luck will coming to u very soon, and ur hair will be straighten. HAHA.
    GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jia wen, no ones life is gonna be smooth sailing. We encouter hardships, we learn from it and we endure it. Not getting thing ain't the end of the world. Perhaps you are one of the luckiest one among us? Good things come later. We wait patiently. Everyone stands a chance. Since you have already accepted the fact that Form 6 is your choice, please be optimistic. Don't feel as if it's my last alternatif. Why not make it your 1st option and in fact,you would probably feel happier. I always love you, my dear. I know how valuable was your Japan trip.

    Keep in touch.

    Love,
    Stevie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 当上天为你关上了一扇门,就会为你打开另一扇门
    或许,那会是更好的出路?
    努力吧~
    呵呵
    ^^

    ReplyDelete