Monday, September 28, 2009

just thought of mine (5 aug)

it's been ages for me to write a new blog. My stupid computer rejects blogspot and i don't know why.I just need a place for me to write or voice out!!To be honest, many had changed within this year..half of this year, to be precise. I still remember how we complaint about the boring and monotonuos holiday, the period where we waited for our spm results. KB mall was as if my second house that time. oh yeah, i got my driving licence by that time too, After that, i went to national service. When i first reached there, i was filled with endless doubt and uncertainties. And i miss Elaine, Bear, Ying, Rainbow and everyone so so much. I had lots of fun there actually. I meet with some crazy people there, Bikun, Xinyi, Gim Aik, Welly, Kai jack and had an awesome time there. I miss the time where we rushed to watch our one and only entertainment, aec's 'The Golden Path', every moments when we ate, chatted and laughed together. AWWW..miss them so so much~

Okay, enough for the national service. Let's start with my form 6 life. Honestly, till now i can't believe that i'm studying form 6. At first everything was fine, till one saturrday noon, bear phoned me and told me a super bad news- she's leaving kb and going to study in mmu, malacca. You know what, i was so appalled, my mind is blanked and the next thing i know was my tears streaming down. Well, i really can't get used to life without bear. You see, bear, elaine, guo jing, ying, zuhao, all my friends are gone for good. i'm actually stuck in the same place where i used to have them around me, where we had all the happy moments. Anyway, God is quite fair to me, where i still have ping, jane and rainbow with me..haha..

Form 6 life is nothing but monotonuos and boring. i do the same thing everyday. EVERYDAY! Goto school, tuition, study. That's all. There's a time where i finally broke down wondering why i had to have such life. Anyway, life still goes on and time won't stop for me to doubt my life. Start from the beginning, i told myself that i wanna get excellent results, 4 flat if possible and get to NUS. But now, form 6 school hours end at 4 pm. Can you imagine that?? that's disasterous!! now, i just hope that i'm strong enough to live succh life...........

No comments:

Post a Comment