Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joy and Excitement

it's been a while since i updated my blog. To be honest, i completely forgotten my blog'd user name just now. I have to google myself. I started to suspect myself of getting short term memory.

Well, it's December. Last year when it approached December, I was overwhelmed with joy and excitement. Joy was that my SPM was over. We had our last paper, Account on 1st of dec if i'm not mistaken. Excitement is that i was going to Japan as a exchanged student on 3rd of Dec. Now, my sis are having the same trials and problems as i faced last year, but theirs are far more exciting. they are flood to worry about. I bet this would be a very good experience for them!! I still vividly remember when i had finished my account paper and waited the time to past and my SPM was finally over. That time, i thought that this was the very last time thati will appear in this school as a student in uniform. Well, who knows here i am, once again, as a form 6 student. i've taken the path to study form 6 and till now there's no turning back and i'm certainly not regret of the choice that i've made.

Excitement. The excitement that the Japan trip was simply AWESOME. I've actually learnt a lot of things there which cannot be explain verbally. It's that my perpective had changed and I know deep down, i have changed somehow, in a better way of course. And for sure, i had so so SO SO much fun there, many friendship had forged there, now i had friends from other states in malaysia and other countries, Aussie, Canada, India Phil and thailand. Oww, i miss them so so much. Emily, Jonrey, Toei, Tamara, Ellen, Katrina ...i just can't list down everybody here.. the list is too long. Hope that life is treating them well.

In 2 more days i will goto kl to meet bear them. It's been a while from our last gathering. Till now i still can't believe that we are actually having our own life and our own path, circle of friend, way of lifes and bla bla. Sometimes i will kind of worry for them , especially some of them who are having some relationship problems. How i wish that i could be there to maybe listen to them and slap those bastard. Hope that life treating them well too.

Once again, finger-crossed for everyone that i appreciate are in good condition may God bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment