Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm back!!

After days of consideration, finally i've chosen blogspot as my page to write my blog. Don't know why my stupid computer rejected blogspot after i've written my first blog there. So aat my wit's end, i've written blogs in my space. I've copied them in the pages as I want to save them here. Thought that i've written so many blogs in one day within a few seconds? No way!

Well, out of boredom, i've searched 4sc2 in youtube and watched all the videos about our performance in bakat chung hwa when we was in 4sc2, 2 years ago. Aww..i really miss those time man!! It's like we didn't have to study at all. We discussed, practised,( half playing and fooling around) for all the competition eg. pesta bahasa, and the lyrics competition. I still remember the time where we complained about those boy's absenties in our practised, evil bear and me laughing at those who made mistakes in our dikir practiced, just to name a few. Thanks for wei nee for uploading those videos in youtube so that the memories are always fresh in our minds. We even practised in the gotong royong day while all of us were cleaning the windows!! Oh yea, the video of the champ and gj's group sang 'bei pan' by Gary. Champ, you never listened to our advise at all. You still stubornly wanna try out your high pitch. Haiz..It reminds me of those good days when all of us enjoyed singing in our class, especially champ, jing and yan shan. Aww..miss them so much~ Do you guys still remember about the 'Spagetti' song? HAHA..

For now, i just hope that all of us can gather together at least once a year in our favourite place~KENNY!! Oh yea..and our promise-TOMATINA!! omg..now i remember that we've forgotten to send each others the red letter!! Again, i'm finger-crossed, hoping that the promise that we've made will come true...somehow in the year 2014. You know what i mean. Long live 5sc2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment