Monday, August 15, 2011

An interview and a Awwesome Weekend

Quit my job in August, realise it's my last month of my honeymoon period, where there are no exams, no studies at all to stress me up. Okay, maybe I'll have another blog about how I spent my 7 months time 'wisely' *evil smirk*

It's exactly last 2 weeks, when I waiting with anticipation for Er Ke and Yiyi to visit Kelantan, I got a call from Kuok Foundation asking me for an interview in KL. Of course I was over the moon and when I delivered the news to my dad, he said :" Aren't your cousins are in KB at the time?" And then I was stuck and sighed. This is life baby. You just can't make everything smooth sailing by your will.

My interview is in 9th. As the price for plane tickets are sky-rocketing, I went to KL by train. Alone. Thankfully, with my ipod and my new novel--My Sister's Keeper (it's an ass-kicking novel!!), I was not bored throughout the journey. Well, I slept at 10pm, course you know, the rocking train, get it :) After 2 hours I reached my uncle's house, my cousins left to KB, starting their journey, exploring the Malay food paradise. (I was suppose to be the tour guide and had those scrumptious food as well!! *screaming*)

The interview was in 9.30pm, and I experienced the busty hectic morning of a working KLrians. The LRT and Monorail were FULL with people. I do mean by the wording. There are no free space at all. My cousin TJun accompanied me for the interview and went to work after he dropped me. When the long awaited Monorail reached. I was jaw-dropped. There is exactly no empty space for us to squeeze in. Somehow the crowd behind me pushed me into the coach and I was packed and sandwiched. No, sandwiched is not the word. I was 'sardined'. I asked TJ, do you have to encounter this everyday? He whispered :" Welcome to KL"

The interview was just-okay. I don't think I kill it actually, pretty much screwed up my own chance. I felt so bad when I was in the LRT after the interview ended. As I will be home alone in my uncle's hse, I've decided to visit JiaJia in IMU after my interview.


While waiting for Jia's class to end, I had my dose of the day, can't remember the name but it's Caramel flavoured :) It's quite nice though. But my fav is still Jing Si's caramel coffee.
Miss it so badly.

Had an amazing time with Jia and her friends in IMU. Two amazing Penangites, Janice and Yeechen if I am not mistaken. I even snicked into the auditorium with my visitor pass in IMU and attended a lecture there. The lesson is not new to me. It was just barely Biological Cell and Functioning, but little that I know that my brain already rusty. Hate myself for that and I promise myself to dedicate an hour revising on my studies before I enter UKM.

Din't take any photos with Jia and oh yea, have I mentioned about we went for Sri Petaling Pasar Malam earlier? 1st, I am not exactly a photoholic and 2nd, I have no time to snap any when I was surrounded saliva-drooling food, cheap-and-yet-cute clothing and all those novelty that I never had in KB :)

The next day I went to KLCC for some shopping and a movie 'Rising of the Planet of the Apes', while waiting for cousins to reach KL from KB and then head home together. Waterlili came to KL the day after and we had a pretty good weekend together.
love

We went fishing for Prawn!! It's a BBQ hosted by Er Ke's friend in somewhere Tropicana I think.
The fishing area

YiYi and me. Spot Lili beside Jiayi.

After this experience, fishing is HELL to the NO to me. After 15 min of waiting, I passed mine to Yiyi and got myself some food. I just not a fish person, or prawn I think. Yiyi on the other side got a prawn!!! I wonder if she still remembers this or the pity lil prawn still lay at the freezer :)


Went for a photo shoot. Uncle's family one portrait and another one for us, the 6 cousins.
Some touch-up for Lili before the photo.

.
.
.
.
.
Have some really awesome food in KL this time, pretty moments with Er Ke, watching World Badminton Federation and Mean Girls together. Muahahha....Bought some cute tops with Yiyi. Tropicana City Mall is my new fav mall actually.

Wokey.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, end my post with a final photo of mine in the LRT, headed to KL sentral for the train back to KB. Oh yeah, that's my new spec!!



No comments:

Post a Comment