Monday, September 28, 2009

August 13 Human Nature

I think it's human nature that people are just not satisfy and complain non-stop about his or her life. We often think that God is not fair, how unlucky we are and the list goes on. Including me.

I still remember last year, i'm so sure that i'm not stepping into school for form 6 after i finished SPM. But who knows, here i'm, wearing the stupid uniform with my curly hair and go to school from dawn till dusk. It's super tiring that we have to stay at school for that long. Class till 2 pm is already killing me and now..*!#$%#$!@$%!! How can i excel in STPM as i completely unmoveable after 4 p.m? i still got tuition classes la tai lou!
Not to forget we still have to abide by all the pervert school rules that i had already can't stand anymore. And those teacher and prefect are really hardworking. They can't give themselves a break and carry out spotchecks on the most suitable time for our hair, nails socks and so on. It's really @#%^@#%^@$%@#$&^Y@$%^!!

When i told this to my friends who are already studying in college or having matriculation, they will assure me that actually they are just the same, the same scholling hours and so on. Some still say that i ought to appreciate time with my parents and bla bla bla. They even told me how much they wish to stay here. After seconds thoughts, i think they are right. But i still can't help myself not to complain my form 6 life and envy them who are out there. Again, it's human nature that i envy your life and you envy mine. Now, all i can do is just finger-crossed, hope that one day, i can write a blog to tell you guys that how much i love my form 6 life.

No comments:

Post a Comment